Mar 25, 2008

Salvation Testimony of Surit Mondal

Friends:
Below is the testimony of Surit Mondal. I am publishing this testimony in his own words to preserve the hearts message. The english is not perfect but the heart is right. He is a convert by the ministry of my dear missionary friend Nathaniel Hazra, missionary to Bangladesh. See his blog here: http://suvationbd.blogspot.com/

The Testimony of Surit Mondal:

Last January 12th 2008 my own effort I arranged a meeting in my home. Purpose of that meeting was to my invited neighbor and parent the facts of my past life occurred and give my testimony that by the grace of God how I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and my Saviour. And the same time Bro. Nathaniel preached that what will be the last judgment seat of Jesus Christ. Those who are lost will be stand front of Him. First time Jesus came by grace and truth.

Now my life is a blessing life. But once time I had no hope in my life. My behavior was so bad that can not think about it. My heart was so dark and covered by scandal. I wanted to explain what was happened my past life before coming to Christ life. I have born in a Muslim family in 5th October 1977. Born in Choudhuray family and bearing this title means influential and extraordinary majesty and honors (Choudhurey is high class family title). But nothing happened any of those in my life. Though my father's was respected and renowned by his people, but my own condition was very low. My name was 'Afsarul Islam Choudhury', it is Muslim name. When my age was 6 my father turned out my Mother. My father insulted my mother front of every body and expelled her. That time my brother age was 6 month, and my mother took my bother with her and gone away, and my father kept me with him. My habit was slept with my mother. Every day my mother was kept me lull to sleep with her loving touch on my head. Be hurt or pained my mother caress and console me. But within a minute my mother's caress and console ceased. After my mother left next day my father did not keep me his house, sent me my uncle's house. I became alone, born too father and mother's blood that I have nobody. No bodies hear my crying, only blue sky can hear. Dark cloud covered my beautiful life. No body love me, caress me, affection me, every now and then my uncle lay hands on me, beat me. By the advice my father my uncle admitted me a orphans Madrasa (it is a muslin/Quranic orphans school). Many kind of and many manners boys are hear. There's many boys have no fathers and mothers or only have father or mother. But in my life both have but I did not got them in my life in my present. Like grow up like a vagabond. I used to go my uncle house when my Madrasa vacation or closed. One day I told my uncle that please kindly don't sent me again to Madrasa and admit me to regular school, then he angered and by forced he feed me his spittle and he bind/tie me with a rope and hang up me top of the roof beaten me front of his children. My father first wife's (My mother was my father's second wife Muslim can marry and keep with him four wives) children used to go good school, but they sent me Madrasa to be a Muslim priest, only the reason that I was born in Christian mother womb. One day I got a change to visit my father's new house. The house is very beautiful, and every person's have separate room but they arranged me to sleep in floor. I got silent and astonished about their behave to me. My father's first wife's children is his children and I am also his child, but my place is different then them. My step brother always complaint against me, and according to that accusation my father and my step mother time to time excessively beat me. Day by day I grow hated to my father. All everything I became entirely different. I understood I have no one of mine. When my age was twelve then to erase of my Father's identity I gone unknown way to left everything. When I got tried to walk in different place in Banani, Dhaka, I laid beside the road. At night I slept beside road, and in the morning I looking for food and some job. I got a job in house and after finished my job I ate those food full of stomach by tears of joy. I survived like this life about three years.

Suddenly I met a man of very close of father's. I scared, but he consoled me and told me that he will take me to my mother. I gladly revealed my zeal to go with him, and he took me to my uncle and aunt's house (my mother's brother and his wife) and it was 1992. When we gone their house, at first sight my aunt thought me that I am a bagger or street-boy and did not wanted to allow me into their house. After got my identity everybody of them joyfully accept me. My uncle called my mother and after nine year we both met together. My mother brings me to her peace at Jessore District where she worked in a School as a teacher. All we satisfied to get each other. In 1993 my mother took me a local church where I was teaching about Bible and Jesus Christ. But suddenly Devil became a wall between us, my father left his first wife and came to us in 2000. I could not accept him. But my mother and my brother accept him and for that I got pain and distressed. I lost many year in my life only the reason of that father and every of my family accept him! I could not accept it. My bother said that he never seen father, now he got his father. My mother said I got back my husband. For that reason the situation became too hard and worse between my mother and my brother. My mother forgot the past fact that her husband turn away to her with her six months baby, but I could not forget it. I became alone. I could not sleep and could not close attention to my study. My light of hope is becoming blowing out.

Last 2001 Bro. Nathaniel came in Jessore for preaching and got acquainted with. I was feeling very better to his preaching and teaching. I tried to change my life according to his preaching. I always was keeping relation with him. Several time he invite me to Dhaka and went there for group Bible study. I was good man but I never meet any good man like him. In my life nobody loved me, nobody wanted to hear and to listen my agony/heartache. I needed a man in my life like Bro. Nathaniel. Only God provided like this godlyman to me. I love very much to Bro. Nathaniel Hazra. But I acquainted with him by this time I got married. My wife's name is Ripa. Now I have a son and his name is Arnab. I love my wife and my son so much. I teach my son about Jesus and he knows His name. Any way my life condition suddenly causes to stop. I never and anyway I could forgive my father. Bro. Nathaniel said that I have to forgive him because God forgive all of us who believe Him. In this condition I became Godless and gone far away for Him. For that I could not get any peace in my mind and no joy in my heart, and filled my life with sorrow and evil day.

Suddenly postman came to me and gave me a big envelope. I open it and got "SUVATION" magazine published by Bro. Hazra. Very earnestly I was reading it and looked a article at the page number 4 the Bengali translation of "Dr. Law and Dr. Grace" by late Evangelist Lester Roloff, and the first paragraph writing was Titus 2:11-14. I like that Bible versus very much. At first my family matter was the main cause for me to separation from God. My father is Muslim and my mother is Christian and these points I always got shocked in my life and for that I did not get peace in my mind. But the Bible verse from the article of "Dr. Law and Dr. Grace" of Suvation magazine very clearly matched to my life taht "All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way . . . Isaiah 53:6. That means I kept God to far from my life and I always blaming to my Muslim father and mother, and that thing is wrong thought and nonsense and that is the cause of my frustration. Actually main problem is my heart. I know myself. I know my work, my though and my acts. I could not blame myself, and should be blame myself. From "Meeting with Dr. Law" I knew that serious trouble is in my heart. I am suffering, and that is heart problem and I am seriously sick. My before old carnal condition that means not being spiritual man, without having Holy spirit I do not getting regain consciousness. My heart happened a serious damaged for that like it is happing. I felt most critical frustration stage. My father Muslim, my mother Christian, my heart is sinful. So I was looking a way of remedy or repair of it. And what is that way? To know of it to go Dr. Religion and associates, come back to Dr. Law than go Dr. Grace then I entered deep in my heart and saw my heart is blackest, so terrible, notorious, stink, stigmatized and ugly and know body knows of my family and friends but I know. After finished the reading this article "Dr. Law and Dr. Grace" I cried, I wept. To looked to my heart I noticed the main cause of my fickle-mindedness and impatience. Dr Law showed me my all improper acts and guilt and to make my life genuine, sincere and became new by Holy Spirit Dr. Grace Lord Jesus Christ regain consciousness. October 5th 2007 I closed my room door and started to pray and said my Lord that I do not wanted to die, though I can die in bodily but I wanted to live in spirit with you. Same day and same time I confess my sin to Lord Jesus Christ, I repented from my sin, I wanted forgive my own sin to Christ, and then by the Holy Spirit I understand I got saved. I believe by the grace of God the Father and precious blood of Jesus Christ same day I got saved. In my heart great excessive joy came to my heart, came peace in my heart. All my sin washed away, Amen. In the same time I called my Bro. Hazra in my cell phone. Spiritually I became strength to give my testimony publicly. Last January 12th 2008 Bro. Hazra came to our place and front of around 80 of my relative, friends and neighbors I gave my testimony that by the grace of God and through Lord Jesus Christ I got new life. Through me presence of Holy Spirit is revel. In my work, my righteous, my family, every side now my life in Christ is fulfilled joyful by God. I completed the lesson of "Now that you've believed" Very soon I am going to be baptized through Bro. Hazra

But my testimony day my father and my mother was not present, and they did not like this meeting and did not expected Bro. Hazra in hour house. Bro Hazra was one night in our house.

I am now God's new Creature, His Children and right of His realm. Amen

No comments:

The Baptist Muse Topsites
eXTReMe Tracker